Find your cheap flight to Asia

3/29/2010

Falling in love

Oh! I falling in love with someone when I have been to Thailand.How can I say when I meet her in the second time?


I----------- Phom    if you are a man
I-----------Chan      if you are a woman
Love-------Rak      
You--------Khun


I Love You-------Phom Rak Khun


but if you are not sure to say I love you with any reason in the first meet..you may just let her/him know that you are interesting on her/him and would like to know them well or asking chance to start friendship:


I like you and if we can learn more
  • Phom Chob Khun na. Raow Khob Kan Dai mai
if she/he said :  Dai                Yes!
                   : Mai Dai            No!
                   : A Rai Na          Say it again!
                  : Oar                  Um! (thinking)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

Welcome to Siam

Look @ Learn To Speaking Better....